Friday, February 09, 2007

Growing Up

I just got a load of recent pictures of my nephew William... but I cannot help but look back and remember when he was such a little baby. It has been since Thanksgiving since I've seen him at all, so I think that that might be one of the reasons why it was such a shock that he is such a little boy now... not even a baby anymore... even though he is only one. It makes me so sad that I don't get to see him grow up... or very much at all.... BUT - I write him letters and his Mom reads them to him and everything... but its just not the same. And I miss him a lot. No wonder - check this out!! Look how adorably CUTE he is!

Hours old... end of last summer!



October - about 5 weeks old

Bathtime... SO cute




When William stayed with us this summer...



In the leaves in the fall....


When my brother went to visit a couple of weeks ago...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Erin, Aww William is soo cute and adorable! Its crazy how time flies and we are all 'grown up' now. Hes a very cute kid and i'm glad you can stay in touch with him!!

From Kyla