Thursday, January 11, 2007

Welcome 2007... and let's start it off with a kick in the face....

Wow.
2007 is here.
Can you believe it? 2006 went SO fast... and a lot happened... and a lot is continuing to happen in 2007... even though we are a total of 11 days in (I think, I had to keep asking what day it was yesterday, but I am a little more grounded today).

How am I starting off this year? With lots of things! I have different classes (so far, so good... and boring x1).... I have different roommates (they are really the same people, but they are different to me)... I have different situations (one of my best friends moved to St. Cats... which is really far by comparison to Burlington)... and I now have a palmpilot (not sure if that is how you SPELL palmpilot, but it was a good guess if not) that is going to assist me in my organization.

2007 ALSO started off with... oh... this just in... wait for it... INSANITY! Like always.... I just don't think that I can get away without having my spoonfull of insanity. But really... Its not that bad... well... maybe. I think that I have been juggling it well. I've already completed an assignment (Its DONE and SUBMITTED and not due for another... twelve hours... so for anyone who knows me, that is PRETTY DARN IMPRESSIVE), I ran a meeting by myself that didn't go horribly (although I have now determined that I am not a huge agenda person.... but I'll keep trying to become one, just for Rachel ;)...), I have an event coming up that is going to ROCK... i hope... I am helping run a Youth fundraiser for Winterfest at Yes Church... It is a Valentine's Day Ho-Down Square Dance thing... Going to be good... still in primary stages and I don't know that much about it... And umm... well, there is always work. Nothing like showing up in time to no students, because assignments are not due yet, and sitting there for two hours, while not getting paid. But, it gets me up and out of the house and into a forced working situation - I've used that time wisely, completing assignments for myself and work for LSFL etc. All in all... its not too bad. But I'm looking forward to tutoring again! Hopefully students will start coming sooner rather than later!

Of course there are always things that suck. But... working through them helps you to learn who you are, right? Am I right? Please tell me that I am at least a little bit right. And of course, "we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him. Who have been called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*comment*