Monday, October 23, 2006

Who do I MISS???

studying... NO WAIT... How can someone MISS studying??? Like um... you can't miss something you NEVER DO! hahahaha

Can it just please be July every Thursday so we can keep playing YEAR ROUND? Thanks! The end! Cuz.... we're hottie soccer chix.

i miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much (x infinity)


my cutie pie... look at him... ooooh wee willy... you're so cute!



GOD BABIES!!!!! And my dear sista! Sept 03




ooooooooooooh good times!!!! soooooo sleeeepy. luvvvv u miss monroe





All my girlies (and Scott, but here is here at L Bdot style.. so... not as much... Bishi, Longo, PIPER, Kate & of course Miss Monroe






My baby cousins... TOO cute and live TOO far away... Think this is Summer 01 ish








My other baby cousins! Robyn and Riley are toooo cute! Such an old picture... Summer 2004 ish










1 comment:

La luce che to dai said...

I miss bible study too!